Monday, September 20, 2010

I juggled wrds earlier at my interview...

Mountains, trees, rivers. These are my haven. I saw this exact scene when the whole San Juan clan went to Dalitiwan somewhere in Laguna. But it all became blur because I fell there on the middle of water and I laugh.

PANAGINIP LANG PALA.

Today is my nightmare. I have an interview and it's GOOD NEWS because even if Watsons ignored my application at least finally someone out there is willing to give me a chance. Yes, interview. But I hate being questioned and that's BAD NEWS. I don't know what to say, how to start. Every interview to me is like being a criminal being fired up with different questions and I pictured myslef struggling how to deliver my answer in a way that I wanted to be understood. (just like now) Okay, this isn't my first interview. Before, I've had an interview from a popular hospital (take note: PANEL INTERVIEW) and from a known company. So this would be my fourth interview.

Interview, Inner-view.

The interview. The first part of the interview went well it's like having a chat with a stranger. The exchange of conversation is quite good and very light. I feel comfortable and I found myself enjoying the interview. At least. But it all crashed down to the second part of interview. I find her questions a little bit out of the way.. like..

Q: What is you favorite sport?
A: Table Tennis
Q: Why?
A: I find it easy to play and it doesn't require a lot of effort like in bastketball and volleyball. It is less harmful too than to other sports.. Tama lang po. Ayos lang.
Q: How tama lang? Anong tama lang?

The Heck! To me that question should be kept under the mattress.. Of course some familiar questions been fired up like:

TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF

Which, of course, I find hard to answer.. weird. And the question that I wished doesn't existed:

HOW DO YOU HANDLE STRESS

I really hate that question.. HAHA! It should be rephrased: HOW STRESS HANDLES YOU?

freak! Maybe I take interviews in a negative way..maybe one day I'll wake up craving for more questions. Life is full of questions, humans have the answers and only God do have the conclusions.

After that I went straight to the mall and I walked for an hour. Actually, I wanted to run but I chose to walk instead. The feeling of disappointment is now fading and I'm starting to feel tired.

I'M TIRED!

I'M REALLY REALLY TIRED! :)



No comments: