Sunday, September 12, 2010

Now.


QUICK:

I passed the Pharmacy Board Exam last January 2010.

Thank God!

(ang liit ng image..)


I worked at Manson Drug last March 10 2010

But I got terminated last Aug 25 2010

I had a minor surgery on my lips..

It hurts and kinda painful.. but as the saying goes “NO PAIN, NO GAIN” and until then, I considered myself a RETOKADA one.. it’s really odd… really..

Then my sister flew to Sudan Africa. I miss her so much.. I never shed any single tear from the day she’d left us.. BUT there’s something in me that’s quite weird.. I feel so incomplete.

I’ve been watching The Vampires Diaries and looking forward to watch the second season..hmm..I’m dying to learn how to drive…

My behavior is extremely terrible now… my moody-ako-mode has been turned on 24/7 and I don’t like that. .. all I want to do is write but everytime I’ll hit the keyboard or hold a pen, thoughts just flew everywhere and gone. Out of nowhere. Poof!

My world stuck somewhere else’s hands… I wanna have life.

No comments: